Skip to content
Red Roses in Numbers
- One Rose – Love at first sight, or if in a long-term relationship conveying ‘you are still the only one’.
- Two Roses – Mutual Love and Affection
- Six Roses – Infatuation and the Need to be yours
- Ten Roses – Their love is perfection
- Eleven Roses – True and deep love that is treasured
- Twelve Roses – A classic gift that says ‘be mine’
- Fifteen Roses – An Apology for a loved one
- Twenty-Four Roses – Clearly state that ‘I’m yours’
- Thirty-Six Roses – Head over Heels in Love
- Fifty Roses – A Love that has no bounds.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.